Cách phát tệp âm thanh mp3, wav,v.v. (Audio Player)?
At SCADA version 3.00 or higher, Audio Player is installed by default. Audio Player must be installed as Add-on at SCADA version 2.14 or lower. Please contact to CIMON administrator if you need an Add-on for Audio Player.
+ Audio Player UI
(4) Basic Usage
+ Create a Digital Tag
+ Audio Player Configuration
+ Execute a Tag ON(1)/OFF(0) Operation
(5) Advanced Usage
+ Control on function “AddONCommand
– To replace the existing feature, PlaySound(compatible each other).
– With simple initial setting, Sound file can be played.
– Digital Tag value, ON(1)/OFF(0), is used to play or stop Sound file.
– Audio Player supports Sound file format such as MP3, WAV, MID and WMA.
– Audio Player supports diverse features such as Priority Play/ Replay/ Copy Audio File into Project.
2. Installation(required at SCADA version 2.14 or lower)
1) Copy and Paste file below into CIMON installation folder. AudioPlayerEditor.dll, AudioPlayerRun.dll
2) Open a file “AddOn.Lst” in CIMON installation folder (use NotePad or Text editing program), and enter a content below at the end of line and save it. AudioPlayerEditor.dll,Audio Player,adb,AudioPlayerRun.dll,,
3) After starting CIMON D, user can see the Audio Player on [Tools] menu or Project Workspace. If Audio Player is not added, please execute 1~2 step again.
1) Audio Player Menu
Go to [Tools] [Audio Player] menu.
[Audio File Iist]
① ▶ – To play the selected item in Audio File List.
② ■ – To stop the currently playing Demo Audio file.
③ Add – To add one file to Audio File List.
④ Remove – To delete the selected file from Audio File List.
⑤ Add Folder – To select a folder, and add all Audio files of folder to Audio File List.
⑥ Delete All – To delete all files in Audio File List.
⑦ No. – To display the number of added items in Audio File List.
⑧ File Name – Audio File Name.
⑨ Saving Location – Saving Location of Audio File.
① : To move the selected Audio File item to Audio Tag Link window or double click on file.
② : To delete the selected items from Audio Tag Link window.
[Audio Tag Link]
① Copy Audio File to Project Folder(Check Box) – To copy the files of Audio Tag link window into Project folder.
② Search Tag – To open a Tag Database,and link the selected audio files to Tag.
③ Delete All – To delete all files in Audio Tag Link.
④ Save – To save an Audio File list and Audio Tag Link, and close the window.
⑤ Cancel – To close window without saving contents.
⑥ File Name – Audio File Name.
⑦ Tag Name – If user double-click on the Tag Name, Tag Database appears to select the desired Tag.
⑧ Priority – Priority can be set up from 1 to 100. The lower number has the higher priority when playing.
⑨ Replay – When Audio is added to Audio Tag Link window, the desired number of play can be set by clicking on it.
⑩ Saving Loaction – Saving Location of Audio File.
4. Basic Usage
1) Create a Digital Tag
Go to [Tools][Database], and click New Tag .
2) Set up an Audio Player.
Go to [Tools]=>[Audio Player].
[Add an Audio File list]
(1) Click “Add” or “Add Folder” to add an Audio File.
[Apply To Audio Tag Link]
(1) Select the desired file at Audio File List, and click “” button to link with Tag.
[Audio Tag Link]
(1) Using a Search Tag, select a Tag in Database. Otherwise, double click on Tag.
(2) Using a “priority”, set a priority for playing list (item with the lower priority is played first).
(3) Select a number of Replay.
[Saving the Configuration]
(1) When copying the Audio file into Project folder, enable this feature.
(2) After setting is completed, click “Save” button.
3) Execute Tag Operation ON(1)/OFF(0)
Run CIMON X, and check out whether Sound is played when Tag status is changed between ON(1)/OFF(0).
5. Advanced Usage
1) Control on “AddONCommand”
By using Command, AddOnCommand(“AudioPlayer”,Control Signal,””), currently playing Sound can be stopped in Command Expression or Script.
=> Playing by “Control Signal”
① At -1, every playing and scheduled item are terminated.
② At 0, the currently playing item is terminated only.