Cách xóa danh sách mở tệp gần đây trong SCADA CimonD?
Q: How to delete the list of recently opened projects when you activate SCADA CimonD?
A: Refer to the instructions below.
1. The list of recently opened projects will appear when you first activate the
program. If you want to delete this list, go to [Computer].
2. Click [Computer] → [Local Disk (C:)] → [CIMON] → [UltimateAccess] → [CIMON SCADA]
3. Click the [CimonD(INI)] file.
4. You can see the list of the recently opened projects under the [Recent File List].
Delete the ones (that you do not want to keep) and save the file.
5. Now you can notice that the Recent File List has been deleted.
6. For [CIMON V2.14]
C Drive → WINDOWS → CIMOND(INI) → Recent File List → Delete the lists → Save it.