Khởi động CimonX cùng hệ điều hành Windows 8?
Q: How to register CIMON-X as Start-Up program on Windows 8?
Q: How to execute CIMON-X as Startup program on Windows 8?
A: Use a “Task Scheduler” at Control Panel of Windows 8.
1. At Control Panel, go to [Administrative Tools] → [Task Scheduler] menu, and select “Create Task” at Action tap
2. At General tap, enter a schedule name(i.e. cimon), and move to “Triggers” tap.
3. At Triggers tap, Click “New..” button to add a new schedule. Select a schedule start option.
Ex) “At Log on” or “At startup”
4. Move to Actions tap, and select a task option as “Start a program”. Define the “Program/script” of Settings as “C\CIMON\SCADA\CimonX.exe” or browse a file “CimonX.exe” at installation folder. Click “OK” button to finish the scheduler setting.
< Location of file “CimonX.exe” >
5. After setting the file path, New Action window is shown as below.
※ Depending on PC OS configuration, it can take several minutes until CIMON-X program is executed as Startup
A: Change the UAC level of “CimonX.exe” file using “UACControl” at SCADA installation folder
1. Go to SCADA installation folder.
+ At SCADA version 3.00 or higher – “C:\CIMON\UltimateAccess\CIMON SCADA”
+ At SCADA version 2.14 or lower – “C:\KDTSYS\CIMON”
2. Search a file “CimonX.exe”, and right click on your mouse to check the Privilege Level at Compatibility tap. If administrator level is applied, uncheck the level. Click “OK” to finish setting.
3. Double click “UACContrl.exe” file. Select “asInvoker” and click “OK” to change the “Cimonx.exe” level.
< UAC level modification is changed >
※ With “asinvoker” setting, the execution of “CiMonD.exe” and “CimonX.exe” does not require an administrator permission.
4. Create a shortcut file of “CimonX.exe” file.
At SCADA installation folder, mouse right click on “CimonX.exe” file and select [Create shortcut] menu.
5. Copy the shortcut file, and paste into the Startup folder of Windows 8.
1) At Metro UI of Windows 8, execute a [Run] feature. And enter “shell:startup” into Run command to open a Startup folder. Click “OK”.
2) Paste the shortcut file into the opened Startup folder.
6. Restart the Windows 8 to run CIMON-X as startup.
※ Depending on PC OS configuration, it can take several minutes until CIMON-X program is executed as Startup.